The most acute phases of the war in Ukraine in recent months have demonstrated the extent to which society is able to unite around saving the human lives, defending the homeland, and stand against the enemy agression.
In co-operation with the partners of the Exchange, we continue to support the Ukrainian military and try to provide the most necessary equipment and ammunition in a timely manner. During the past week, 5 military units were given assistance, which is estimated in UAH 318,814! In particular, we delivered:
- 2 Motorola MotoTRBO DP4800 VHF walkie-talkies, which costs UAH 73,998;
- 1 thermal imaging sight AGM Rattler TS19-256 with infrared detector and display, which costs UAH 56,250;
- 1 Dexter power 2200i inverter generator - UAH 17,980;
- 7 tactical face glasses - UAH 9,387;
- 25 tactical gloves - UAH 14,100;
- 10 body armor - UAH 104,300.
In addition, the family of a Concord bank employee received assistance in the form of a set of equipment for the Defender for UAH 42,799.
There are no more important or less important requests from the Ukrainian military. We do everything possible so that defenders do not feel the urgent need for anything. We invite you, caring Ukrainians, to join the fundraising of the current project of the Exchange aimed at supporting the Armed Forces: https://248.dp.ua/projects/1201#pay.
3-year-old Nicole Mykhlyk with cerebral palsy received a rehabilitation treadmill with a "Neblin" handrail!
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE FRONT!
400 000 UAH FOR SEVERELY ILL CHILDREN FROM CreditPlus!
Do you have a project?